Inspired by the grandeur and grace of traditional style, this king canopy bed and dresser set is nothing short of stunning. Large-scale decorative pilasters and a sweeping canopy make an impressive statement. Decorative touches, including spiral-turned legs, graceful appliques and rope accents tie together grand elements so tastefully. A marble parquetry top completes the opulent look. Nine smooth-gliding drawers serve your storage needs exceptionally well. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes king bed (with headboard, posts, canopy, footboard and rails) and dresser with mirror
- Made of wood, wood veneer, engineered wood and cast resin
- Headboard with faux leather upholstery
- Dresser features diamond-patterned inlay marble veneer top
- Dresser with 9 smooth-gliding drawers (top drawers with felt bottoms)
- Serpentine-shaped drawer front with faux keyhole and antiqued goldtone hardware
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Measure room, including ceiling height, to ensure bed clears fans and light fixtures
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||California King Poster Bed with Canopy with Mirrored Dresser
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.